Temperature Controlled Distribution - An interactive walk through
Correct storage and delivery of temperature sensitive pharmaceutical materials requires decision makers to be fully aware of the risks their products may face, the regulatory standards they must meet and the products and processes that need to be in place.
Over two days, course participants will be introduced to thermal packaging development and qualification, best practice methods for the introduction and review of data monitors and key insights into risk management, site implementation and handling strategies.
This learning experience will include lectures and case studies from experts in thermal packaging, data monitoring and pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply as well as interactive group exercises aimed to give participants hands-on insights into all areas of temperature controlled distribution.
Who Should Attend:
• Quality Managers Storage and Transportation
• Managers Pharma-Storage and Transportation
• Procurement Managers
• Creating better requirement briefs that reflect your company needs
• Improving evaluation and selection of thermal packaging solutions
• Understanding the value of temperature monitor integration for storage and distribution
• How to successfully introduce temperature controlled solutions into your company
• Evaluating real world distribution and making improvements for the future